· We believe that the Holy Bible was written by men divinely inspired and is God's special revelation of himself to man. All Scripture is a testimony to Christ, who is the focus of divine revelation.
· We believe in one and only one living and true God, who is sovereign, holy, and loving. The triune God reveals himself to us as the coequal, coeternal, and coexistent Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
* God the Father reigns providentially over all his creation according to the purposes of his grace.
* God the Son, Jesus Christ, who is fully God and fully man, is the Redeemer of God’s children.
* God the Holy Spirit exalts Christ, convicts of sin, calls to the Savior, and effects regeneration.
· We believe that humanity, God’s special creation in his own image, is by nature spiritually lost and destined for damnation in a torment in hell apart from the saving work of the triune God.
· We believe that the salvation of God’s children is a work of the triune God that is all of his grace and all for his glory. God’s gift of salvation is both exclusive and inclusive. It is exclusive in that it is only available through the person and work of Jesus Christ, and it is inclusive in that it is available to all who will surrender themselves to Jesus Christ through faith and repentance. It includes full personal redemption by regeneration, justification, sanctification, and glorification.
· We believe that the church includes all of the redeemed of all the ages, believers from every tribe, and tongue, and people, and nation. The Bible teaches that a local church is an autonomous congregation of water-immersion baptized believers united by covenant in the faith and fellowship of the gospel of Jesus Christ.